Thursday, March 27, 2008

Received from a Nigerian brother - 419

These scam artists dont stop...This one had me cracking up....

I introduce my self only if you will take your time to read my mail and think about what you can do for this charity organization, please be informed that this is Zion Charity organization, that is located in WestAfrica to help the children and motherless baby home. Please be informed that you can be sincere with your heart only if you try to concentrate about what is nessacerry, i am not begging you for money or gift,but i have no choice or options, becsause i have come to realize that one way for me to help this kids is for me to contact the foreginers or a person likeyou.This charity organization needs surpot from you any body around you, justincase you have a tender heart and undertstand the situation,you can try as much as you can to donate to this organization because your hlep will be appreciated and you shall be more blessed by God Almighty or even shall be rewarded by your fellow men. Please try to understand that my point is that i need your surport financially to help raise this charity organization here in Africa because this children are dying and lack of finance, please nothing is too small as amount you donate must be blessed after we have received your fund. I started this organization since last year and only few human's have been sincere and good to us, please we beg you in God's Name,the Bibble say's give it shall be given unto you, good measure press down shaking together and running over.Please try to understand my mail,we need about$50,000usd(Fifty Thousand Us Dollars) to keep in the bank for this organization. I understand that most of you don't like west africa but if you have the fear of God,then you will understand my mail.I will appreciate if you look into my heart via this mail and try to get my point. All i am saying is that i need your surport, all i do is to try to get contact abroad and send them this mail for their surport to our CHARITYORGANIZATION, anything you can donate please do not excitate to contact usor you can bring the fund to our CHARITY ORGanization. Please contact me vai this mail if you can give us a surport, nothing istoo small for us to receive,my contact information are listed below.

Namee:Mr Andrew Adebayo
Email:zionorganization_lessprivilage@yahoo.com
Tell+234 70 3132 9723
Please try to contact me if you can surport this organization,God is your only reward and you don't ezxpect human to give you a reward but JESUS Christ our personal lord and saviour.God blesss you as i hope to hear from you for your help soon.

Mr Andrew Adebayo.

7 comments:

Jinta said...

i used to get 2 or 3 a day in my office email, including one from Maryam Abacha and another from charles soludo- come to think of it, they seem to have tapered off

a common denominator i've observed: their grammar is usually very bad. i suppose that supports the school of thought that says criminals have lower intelligence

'Yar Mama said...

bad grammer, spelling mistakes..I am shocked to find out that, despite the publicity, there are ppl that still fall for 419

Anya Posh said...

what a f**king idiot! If these people want to scam well, they should at least use spell-check. It's really discouraging to see a scam artist mess up their application for funds. How do they ever get money from people? That thought dumbfounds me.

xoliquoricexo said...

sigh :(

Anonymous said...

lmao.. i replied to one yesterday.. FUCKING hilarious response.. cant wait to see if he'll reply me.. haha.. i'll have a laugh with this one

O'Dee said...

C the spelling mistakes. this individual must b a JJC yahoozer.

O'Dee said...

C the spelling mistakes. this individual must b a JJC yahoozer.