Monday, June 16, 2008

In an Uzo State of Mind....

So i found a meme on Sha's blog and of course i jumped on it like a crack whore coming out of withdrawal....LOL...

The One Song

1. Name the one song that reminds you of your most current or recent relationship: Johnny Gill - My, My, My (he sang this to me one evening and it has sort of become our song)

2. Name the one song that was way overplayed and you hate: 9ice - Gongo Aso (oh kill me now)

3. Name the one song it seems everyone loves but you don’t: 9ice - Gongo Aso....i dont know but i absolutely detest this song..so overplayed that it stuck in my head many a day. So not a cool thing.

4. Name the one song you think everyone hates but you love:

5. Name the one song that is sung by someone you’d love to date: All that I Am - Joe. I have had a crush - no make that a secret love affair with Joe Thomas since the days of Round & Round...Love him

6. Name the one song this season that was sung best on American Idol: Didnt follow this season but Fantasia rocked something fierce...

7. Name the one song that you think is the best love song of the 00’s thus far: Oh..to hard to figure out right now but ...shucks i cant pick...

8. Name the one song that you think was the best 90’s song: Again, so so hard...but i will cheat and list more than one: Whitney Houston's I will always love you, MC Hammer - u cant touch this, Lisa Loeb - Stay...I could go on and on so i will just stop now...

9. Name the one song from a TV theme that you like the best: Woke Up this Morning by The Chosen One. This is the theme song for The Sopranos. Love, love this...

8 comments:

tinted UNtrue said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm am first interesting! nice post.

jus updated!

Anonymous said...

fapping this meme too!

Anonymous said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL 08 is coming soon..please check my blog for more details

Anonymous said...

This is interesting. Let me see:

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUnULfE3_Ow (Ignore the choreography!)

9.Theme tune to the recent Battlestar Galactica

Ayomipo Matthew Edinger said...

hi uzo.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hmmmm... Nice one;)

Jennifer A. said...

I've always loved ur choice of songs...

I'm off to listen to Woke Up This Morning, by chosen one...free napster, here I come!!! Lol.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

you're too funny. Enjoying this.